I hope that my child, looking back on today, will remember a mother who had time to play. Children grow up while you're not looking, and there are years ahead for cleaning and cooking. So, quiet now cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm with my baby, and babies don't keep.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Isaac's 6th Birthday
On May 11th Isaac turned 6. He was very excited about his birthday, and I think he had a great day. He got to celebrate at school, I brought some special snacks into his classroom, his friends sang him a birthday song, and his teachers gave him a present. And then he came home to open and play with his presents. Then we went to our friends neighborhood pool to swim and have a bbq. It was really a great day for him! He really enjoyed the phone calls he received, he has recently become very interested in the phone and calling people. SO having people call to wish him happy birthday was thrilling for him. Thanks to everyone who did that!! Isaac is getting so big and seems to have really grown up a lot in this past year. Although he still has some struggles with silliness, he is such an amazing little boy!! He loves his sisters and is very good to them. He is a big help to me and a pretty responsible little boy. It is really exciting to watch him grow up...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment